Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Think the Term 'Strange' Crosses My Mind...

Just a quick post to introduce my wonderful readers to the world of imaginative and immensely weird handicrafts! I found these 'crafting ideas' while perusing the far reaches of the internet. After viewing this first 'craft', I promise you, both ladies and gents, that you will never think of a tampon the same way. Oh, and they've been so kind as to make a special craft for Valentine's Day! Hope you're not too grossed out:

Bloody Heart Earrings - made from tampons




After finding this gem, now I know it's possible to find anything on the web! I wonder what brand they use?
Click to Check Out More Tampon Crafts

If you are not to offended by the first 'idea', here's another that is sure to give you a giggle: Felted Celebrities. That's right... You too can own a mini felt version of Connan!




Check out the 'Felt Alive' Gallery to Find Your Favourite Celeb

Now, this last idea is a personal favourite of mine because I am probably the biggest fan of the TV show, Mythbusters. If any of you lovely readers are a fan of the show, you'll know all about Adam Savage, Jamie Hyneman and the quandaries the immerse themselves in. These crocheted Mythbusters are made by deadcraft on Etsy, but currently there are none in stock. From viewing deadcraft's shop, I believe the dolls are made with some kind of voodoo association in mind? Check out more of deadcraft's crocheted designs here.



http://www.foundshit.com/mythbusters-amigurumi-dolls/

I think I'm going to contact the seller on Etsy and ask to order these... I wonder if Adam and Jamie have seen them? Well, I hope you enjoyed these crafts as much as I did. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

PauTravels said...

those are nice earrings.. hehehe ;)

Captain Cook said...

Crocheted Mythbusters?

They look cute... in a creepy sort of way.

Tampon earrings? what is this i dont even

Post a Comment